What is a comment
A comment is, just like domain, a basic building block in Comentario. A comment represents a piece of text, multiple comments are arranged in a tree structure called comment tree.
A comment has the following attributes:
- Author, a reference to the user who created the comment;
- Unique ID in the UUID form, e.g. `7a418d0c-603e-4708-a098-19c3606c0a8b;
- A reference to the parent comment, if it’s a reply;
- Text in Markdown format;
- Score, a number that is changed by other users by voting on the comment;
- Sticky flag, causing the comment to always appear at the top of page. Only applies to root comments;
- Pending flag, meaning the comment is pending moderator approval;
- Pending reason, explaining why the comment is pending approval;
- Approved flag, indicating whether the comment is rejected or approved by a domain moderator. Only approved comments are shown on the page;
- Deleted flag, marking comments that have been deleted by their author or a domain moderator;
- Creation time.