Extensions domain settings
Extensions tab provides configuration for domain extensions. Extensions are external services that can be used for inspecting comments for spam or toxic content (such as insults or threats).
- Extension configuration is provided per-domain, in the form of linebreak-separated
- Empty lines and lines starting with a
- An extension can be enabled for the domain unless it’s explicitly disabled in the static system configuration.
Also, an extension typically needs an API key registered on the corresponding service. The API key can be provided in two ways:
- Globally, in the secrets config.
- Locally (per-domain), in the extension configuration field as the
All other parameters are extension-specific, read the corresponding extensions documentation for details.
Comentario supports the following extensions.
The Akismet extension connects to the Akismet service for checking comments for spam.
The APILayer SpamChecker extension uses the Spam Check API service of APILayer for checking comments for spam.
The Perspective extension uses the Perspective API service for checking comments for spam or toxic content.